- ORIGIN: Denmark
- DESIGNER: Iskos-Berlin
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The Fiber Armchair is made from an innovative wood fiber composite with up to 25% pine wood fibers for a tactile expression and matte touch, joined by the Scandinavian touch of a tube base. The fibers make for a unique texture when viewed up-close yet become invisible to the eye when viewed from afar, paired with an embracing yet minimal shape. At the end of its life, this product can be disassembled, supporting circularity. All non-upholstered versions of this product are marked with recycling 5, meaning that is 100% recyclable to be used in future production and thus lowering material waste.
- MATERIAL: Shell consists of a wood and plastic composition with up to 25% wood fibers, 70% PP (polypropylene) and 5% colored PP.
- DIMENSION: 54.5 x 56 x 77/46cm
- CLEANING AND CARE: Clean with a moist cloth. If necessary use a little dish soap on the cloth.
- For upholstery versions: Please find cleaning instructions for your chosen textile at kvadrat.dk, nevotex. com or for leather at ca-mo.com
- For leather upholstery versions: Clean the leather with a dry cloth regularly. Treat the leather at least four times a year using only special leather treatment products.