- ORIGIN: Denmark
- DESIGNER: Margrethe Odgaard
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Pebble Rug has a diverse and tactile surface, inspired by the sensuous feeling of walking across a pebbled beach. With a handwoven structure, Pebble Rug contrasts the materials of its soft, woolen loops with its sturdy canvas base in a cooling jute yarn. Pebble Rug has a distinct and modern woven texture for any hospitality setting, lobby, hotel space or co-working area. Please note that all sizes of the Pebble Rug have a sizing toleration of + / - 2%, meaning that the dimensions of the rug can differ by a maximum of 2%.
- MATERIAL: Pebble Rug is made from 60% wool and 40% jute fibers, both natural materials that are easy to clean and preserve. The rug comes with a canvas backing pasted with synthetic latex which ensures that the rug lays smoothly on the floor. CLEANING AND CA
- DIMENSION: 300 x 200
- CLEANING AND CARE: For general care of the rug, we recommend gentle vacuum cleaning on a regular basis. For cleaning of stains or spots, we recommend professional dry cleaning. Avoid cleaning with water, as this will damage the product.
- TESTS & CERTIFICATIONS: US Flammability 16 CFR part 1630 / 1631